Order Cancellation & Returns Policy
Before your order is dispatched
You may cancel an order at any time before we post the item(s) by calling us on 0115 838 6175, or by completing our Order Cancellation Notification Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you receive your item
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
You have 14 days from the date of delivery to cancel your order and request a refund subject to the following:
(1) Please return your order to us in its original condition, with any seals and shrink wrap intact within 14 days of receiving the item(s). Please enclose the original delivery note to help us identify your order.
(2) Items delivered to an overseas address must be returned within 30 days of the cancellation date, unused, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and accompanied by the original delivery note to help us identify your order.
(3) Made to order items such as framed prints where you choose your frame type, paper, mount, or any other item that is personalised, do not attract the 14-day cancellation right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. If you wish to cancel orders for these items we will deduct 50% of the item price from any refund.
(4) You pay the cost of returning unwanted items, and we would recommend that you return the goods by recorded delivery.
(5) We can only accept the return, and refund opened items if they are faulty.
(6) We process refunds within 14 days of us receiving the returned item.
Please call us on 0115 838 6175 , or by completing our Order Returns Form and emailing it to email@example.com
Faulty or Damaged Items
If your product arrives damaged or faulty please let us know within 14 days of delivery on 0115 838 6175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will arrange for a replacement or refund and pay the return postage costs with a freepost label for small items, or a courier collection for larger or heavier items.
Please email us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- your details;
- your order number; and
- a photo of the damage to or fault with the item and packaging.
We process refunds within 14 days of us receiving the returned item.
Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.
Our office opening hours on Mon - Fri - 9 am to 5:30 pm (excluding UK Bank Holidays)